 Publishing / 3477
Re: Brickshelf down??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:00:28 GMT

Kevin is making some changes to the gallery.

http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=3461

What happened, did some idiot upload pornography or some other infantile stunt?

-Matt

In the FBTB.net forum I saw a post about some porn being on Brickshelf (
http://pub103.ezboard.com/fthefbtbcommunityfrm8.showMessage?topicID=948.topic
) so I wonder if this prompted the change, it's a shame if this is the case.
Hate for one idiot to ruin a good thing for the rest of us.

jt

I knew it...that was a stab in the dark, but it's the only thing that would
prompt Kevin to rip the gallery out from under everyone.  I'm thinking of a
new MOC right now...it looks just like a gallows pole.  >: I

-Matt

.