 Publishing / 3304
    Re: Scans are back! —Kevin Loch
   (...) Read what I wrote carefully. It adresses material *submitted* to the Library. That means you have no control over what Brickshelf does with it's copies of what you submit. In other words, you can't revoke your submission, or suddenly decide (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Scans are back! —Horst Lehner
   Hello Kevin, (...) I am glad to hear this from you directly. Maybe the whole issue here is that English is not my mother tongue, so I didn't get the proper meaning of the jurisdictional terms. How will you handle scans that have been uploaded before (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)