 Publishing / 2729
Re: Every Magazine Scans are now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:17:20 GMT

Hello Group

In lugnet.general, Michael Edwards writes:
Above says it all - Just opened on 19:00 GMT 13th Jan 2001
www.lugmag.co.uk
Note
There may be missing scans that I don't know of or its not display • please
let me know, and I will update the archive

Also, full indexing will come soon, with full browse-able magazine for
viewing, some are ready.

Great stuff!  Somewhere buried under piles and piles of stuff, I think I
have some old U.S. Brick Kicks magazines...  I might be able to help with
some of the missing holes.

Thanks, let me know on above

BTW, I just saw another post you made that contained the site's name, and
it reminded me that I was going to ask...

What does the name LUGMAG mean/suggest/stand-for?  Is it an acronym?

When I see the name, I immediately think "LEGO User(s) Group Magazine," • but
that doesn't really make any sense because it's about LEGO magazines and • the
site isn't the home base of a LUG.

It will be a Lug, want i am planning is a group of people who gives copys
of the scans online. It's in the pipeline, it takes one to start the
process, which is me, and i now have a lot of people who are intested in
putting in their share, Eg, Holland, Germany, US etc..

If there is any people who wish to help the website let me know

Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk