 General / 26430
  Every Magazine Scans are now online

Above says it all - Just opened on 19:00 GMT 13th Jan 2001 www.lugmag.co.uk Note There may be missing scans that I don't know of or its not display please let me know, and I will update the archive Also, full indexing will come soon, with full (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.books)

  Re: Every Magazine Scans are now online

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:G748AD.MAr@lugnet.com... (...) Looks good Michael -- I look forward to seeing content for all issues! Huw (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.books)

  Re: Every Magazine Scans are now online

(...) Great stuff! Somewhere buried under piles and piles of stuff, I think I have some old U.S. Brick Kicks magazines... I might be able to help with some of the missing holes. BTW, I just saw another post you made that contained the site's name, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Every Magazine Scans are now online

Hello Group (...) please (...) Thanks, let me know on above (...) but (...) the (...) It will be a Lug, want i am planning is a group of people who gives copys of the scans online. It's in the pipeline, it takes one to start the process, which is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Every Magazine Scans are now online

(...) OK, so does LUGMAG actually stand for something (i.e., does it have an acronymic expansion)? The reason I'm still curious is, I'm concerned that some of the names I've seen coined recently seem they could potentially confuse/muddy the meaning (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org)