 Publishing / 1686
  Stylesheets in MSIE and NS

Hi, Not really a question but some info instead, I thought it would be nice to share here :-) I experienced some problems with stylesheets, in MSIE the page looked great, in NS it was rendered completely differently and was unreadable... It (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Stylesheets in MSIE and NS

(...) unreadable... It (...) Who hasn't experienced problems with stylesheets (of those that have experimented with them, of course)? It seems that nothing in MSIE or NS is implemented exactly according to the W3C standards, although I must say that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Stylesheets in MSIE and NS

(...) Yup... too bad the W3C standard is just used as a guideline instead of a standard. Still MSIE renders a lot of features better than NS does, though it seems that NS is slightly faster at rendering the HTML. Have you ever looked at the DHTML (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)