 Publishing / 1480

Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
<announce>

Generally excellent ToS. Where did you crib these, or did you make them up
yourself? I need a set of ToS potentially and would like to crib... can I?

One Nit:

(k) intentionally or

unintentionally

note this word...

violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or
other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New
York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ,
and any regulations having the force of law;

Back to that word "unintentionally". If I don't know that I am doing something,
I certainly don't intend to do it, right? You can ask that I redress
unintentional violations, but not that I don't do them!

So this word may not be enforcable?

Just a nit.

++Lar

Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!