 Pirates / 95
  Caribbean Clipper Cwestion

So what's up with the cannon port covers on the (6274) Caribbean Clipper? I just got mine form England and I was going through the directions when I noticed that the blue side port covers (flaps) are mounted upside down. They close up instead of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Caribbean Clipper Cwestion

(...) My number three CC met a natural disaster (my son) and has been reduced to its component parts which lie scattered about. Once the organize-all-lego-parts project gets finished, I will reconstruct it with the ports the "correct" fashion. I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Steve Campbell wrote in message <3821FE96.C2E41D7A@l...sa.gov>... (...) Mmmm. I'd noticed that from a picture somewhere. I don't think I've ever seen a real ship with the ports organised in this fashion. It seems to me that you normally have plenty (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)