 Pirates / 902
    Cool custom Islanders —David Simmons
   Don't know is anyone's tried this yet, but Native American heads look much better on Islander torsos IMO. The face vary with the paint job so you have more individuals instead of a bunch of guys who paint their face the same way. BTW, The female (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Cool custom Islanders —Paul Ferguson
   Well, rats! Here someone else has come along and glommed onto my own concepts before I got them out onto the web. In my case, these approaches were driven by a Dark Age which covered the period of Islanders, so that I've had to pick up incomplete (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)