 Pirates / 758
    Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US? —John Morgan
   (...) Yes, you can take these cannons apart. there are two small holes on each side of the rear of the cannon that you can push a paper clip into to release the clips. dont use a lot of pressure as you might damage the clips inside. I got a black (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Fixing non-shooting cannons —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   I asked a similar question regarding the black plungered cannons awhile ago... I knew someone had described the process. Eureka...I found it = ) Thanks to John Morgan for sharing his experience! John Kanehl (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)