 Pirates / 712
    Re: From St. Nazarie to Port Block...? —Richard Parsons
   Mr L F Braun wrote (...) Obviously we'll have to shoot at her, what with her being a Frenchie and all, but she'll be most welcome. And I wouldn't let us shooting at her worry you overly. Port Block's gunners aren't exactly top of the line. Actually (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: From St. Nazarie to Port Block...? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) That's OK. The functionalist approach is "what good is the iron plating unless you can watch shot bounce off it?" (...) That's OK. The French always seem to forget that special ships and special guns require special ammunition and special (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)