 Pirates / 657
Re: A New Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:26:21 GMT

Steve Campbell wrote in message <38B6C51D.A60A0C37@larc.nasa.gov>...
Okay ye scurvy cyberdogs! It's here. So far it's only a story, no pics
(yet.) If i had time I'd do the entire story in LEGO comic form. But
alas, I don't. Crikey, I barely had time to get the story together!

What I'd like is for you wise and wonderful Pirate-Heads to suggest some
scenes you'd like to see from the story found at:

http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/PirateT.html

SteveC (warming up the camera)

Fantastic.  Loved the authentic French accent, and the Redbeard party
thing - ROTFL, didn't LMAO, but I' sure Salty will give me reason to do so
soon enough ;-)

Pics?  Glad you asked.......
Close up of Dave (close enough to smell him)
The wreck of the Jonay and the Res Q cruiser, umm, do we have a technical
temporal issue here?
Beyond that, you really only need heaps of pictures of ships, shops,
mariners, marines, and and and and I gotta see Rudolpho!  He and I seem to
share similar opinions of TLC's Shipwright Corps ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/