 Pirates / 564
Re: 6267 Good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:21:22 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Matthew Penney wrote
I just won an E-Bay Auction for a 6267 Lagoon Lock up.  I paid about $28
Total and thought I got a Very GOOD Deal, however the lack of bids had me
thinking otherwise.

I reckon you did fine.  I bought one for about that a year ago and counted
myself very lucky.  Its a great set for parts - big black plates, a lattice
window, and the other stuff that's been mentioned.

Pat yourself on the back, go build a base, and get a website up ;-) The
world simply does not have enough friendly ports in cyberspace.

I agree completely with Richard, and would add that you also get a small
rowboat sail. I was buying many of these sets (not sure how many I have, 5
or 6 probably) because of the parts mixture. Prices of some pirate stuff
have almost certainly dropped due to the change in focus of my purchasing
away from complete sets towards parts (and a supposed decline in purchasing,
which got blown the past two weeks - sorry - a bunch of real nice parts lots
came up, I had about decided to back off of minifigs when Scott Arthur put
up that awesome collection of islanders, with a final price which is decent
per minifig if even if I don't count the King Kahuka's).

Frank