 Pirates / 555
    6267 Good Bad or Ugly? —Matt Penney
   I just won an E-Bay Auction for a 6267 Lagoon Lock up. I paid about $28 Total and thought I got a Very GOOD Deal, however the lack of bids had me thinking otherwise. The Set included 3 blue soldiers and the Large Blue Flag (Which I thought was very (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: 6267 Good Bad or Ugly? —Jim Stroot
     (...) Well, if it's complete and the pieces are in good condition you probably got a pretty good deal. If it had the box and instructions it would be even better. Matt Chiles sells unopened 6267's at The Vault for around $50 shipped I think. I've (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: 6267 Good —Richard Parsons
   Matthew Penney wrote (...) I reckon you did fine. I bought one for about that a year ago and counted myself very lucky. Its a great set for parts - big black plates, a lattice window, and the other stuff that's been mentioned. Pat yourself on the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: 6267 Good —Frank Filz
    Richard Parsons wrote in message ... (...) I agree completely with Richard, and would add that you also get a small rowboat sail. I was buying many of these sets (not sure how many I have, 5 or 6 probably) because of the parts mixture. Prices of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)