 Pirates / 458
Re: Not really Lego-related, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:13:35 GMT

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:$G$QKZAdcki4EwOJ@you-rang.demon.co.uk...
The singing and dancing pirates of Penzance. They've never been caught,
because their songs are so foot-tappingly good, that the crews of the
pursuing Brickish Navy vessels can't stop themselves from dancing, and
thus always fall far behind.

Hmmm. Needs some polishing, but the seed is there :-)

--
Tony Priestman

Perhaps there is a meeting in store between these jolly pirates and our own
Captain Doolittle?  With all of these theater productions of their lives
being staged, I'm sure that the pirates are looking to file copyright and
trademark lawsuits for some extra booty  ;-).  Perhaps some advice from our
good friend the parrott is warranted!

Tim