 Pirates / 449
Re: Not really Lego-related, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:24:41 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:

Just letting you all know that I'll be taking in some swashbuckling • culture
when I go to see the Pirates of Penzance at the Opera in Edmonton next
Saturday. :)

Arrrr...dancin' pirates...it be so disturbin'.

Of all the G&S operettas, I think _Pirates_ is my favorite.  (The movie, • with
Kevin Kline as the Pirate King, is quite good as well.)

Hmm...(starts pondering a minifig version of Major-General Stanley...maybe • the
Adventurer Professor head?)

Already done it, believe it or not! :)  I'm thinking of making a web page
showing him singing the song.

Just make sure you use your stop-motion voodoo power for good, not evil...;)

best,

Lindsay