 Pirates / 4555
    Armed Sidewheeler - Guerre de Roue —Richie Dulin
   Ahoy all, A little advanced technology from the shipwrights of Port Brique, the Guerre de Roue: (URL) More pics (URL) here>, post moderation. The Guerre de Roue was built out of parts on hand, and you can probably tell a few areas where I was (...) (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Armed Sidewheeler - Guerre de Roue —Timothy Gould
     (...) This is a very elegant looking dual-powered vessel. Is the thin smokestack accurate to the era? I find the bley an excellent choice for the metal. I hope your recent spate of posting is a promise of more of your excellent sea-going vessels. (...) (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Armed Sidewheeler - Guerre de Roue —Timothy P. Smith
     (...) SteamPirates. PiratePunk. (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

         Re: Armed Sidewheeler - Guerre de Roue —Ted Godwin
     (...) As soon as I looked at this creation I thought of the Disney 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Maybe the colour scheme, I don't know but I expect the paddlewheels to be powered by a small nuclear reactor. (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

         Re: Armed Sidewheeler - Guerre de Roue —Timothy P. Smith
     (...) Oh yeah- Atomic Pirates! (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Armed Sidewheeler - Guerre de Roue —Nathan Todd
   Very nice! One of my faviourite ships for ages... I like the menacing narrow silhouette and even the red colour scheme works surprisingly well. Great work and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)