 Pirates / 4505
  Re: (MOC) 3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego

(...) Even nicer in those colours! (...) A great looking fleet, indeed. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: (MOC) 3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego

(...) Thanks, I think so... but then they the "right" colors!! (...) I was fun to build these two little ships. It was a break in the monster of a lego project I am working on now. I may put up some of the pieces of this monster project I have built (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)