 Pirates / 4394
  Re: The brig Seatop

(...) Nice MOC, Richie! I especially like that you made your own hull instead of just using the prefab ones that lego makes. Do you have any plans to make a 36 or 44 gun heavy frigate version sometime? Now that would be vool! The more cannons, the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The brig Seatop

(...) Thanks very much, Bob! Though I must point out the Seatop is based on a 'prefab' lego hull. (...) Well, I did build the 32 gun frigate, Misérable - you may have read about it in BrickJournal, Issue 3. But the Seatop uses a few styling advances (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)