 Pirates / 4297
    Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen —Robert van Dijk
   (...) Ok, Well that's cleared up then (BUT WE HAD OUR FUN AND IT DOES LOOK LIKE A CLOG!!) and for the sake of completeness: the name should be: Dodelijke Klomp (What's with the captain's name: 'Puntblazer' HaHaHa I don't even dare to try to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen —Richie Dulin
   (...) ;-) (...) The deck of the Dodelijke Klomp is certainly an improvement in width over the other Port Brique ships. I'm looking forward to being able to include a lot more deck detailing on the new Misérable. (...) Take your pick: Port Brique is (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)