 Pirates / 4276
    W I D E hull sections, anyone? —Richie Dulin
   Ahoy, It has long been discussed, and (URL) claimed> once – but no evidence has been provided. But I have done it! I’ve cut six centre sections, and a single bow section, as that is what’s needed for the rebuild of my (URL). No widened stern (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

        Re: W I D E hull sections, anyone? —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Richie, First off, get yourself a razor saw, this will give you cleaner cuts that remove less material. I'd recomend cutting the sections down the middle , and not offset. Make you initial cut across the top. Then flip it over, anduse side (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

        Re: W I D E hull sections, anyone? —Dan Vogel
   (...) out of curiosity, where did you find your COKO ships? Some of the models look very interesting and would not mind getting my hand on one. I don't know if it is the same company or another asian company, but Oxford Korea also makes really neat (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

        Re: W I D E hull sections, anyone? —Mathew Clayson
   (...) I bought my COKO ships at TRU in the SF Bay Area. I've been collecting Pirates scince day one, and these showed up about a year or so after the BSB. There wern't alot of other LEGO ships avalible at the time, and the price was right. So I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)