 Pirates / 4257
Re: New LEGO Pirate Site & Forum - PirateBricks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kyle Kochis wrote:
Ahoy, me mateys! A few months ago we (my brother and I) thought that the LEGO
community needed a site dedicated to the LEGO Pirate theme. And since both of us
have always loved the LEGO Pirates, we decided to make that site! We currently
have a growing forum, pirate set gallery, and more. You can visit the site at
http://www.piratebricks.com and we hope that you join the forum but most of all
have fun.
Since we began the site, we have been working on improving it constantly and we
are always willing to listen to a new idea so feel free to give us any
suggestions.

Happy Sailing!

Kyle Kochis (WebTechie)
PirateBricks.com

Very cool!

I've added a link to PirateBricks to the .pirate sidebar.

Cheers

Richie Dulin