 Pirates / 4229
  Reprendre Rebuild

Following (URL) Kurt Baty's comments> on (URL) Reprendre>, my ship rigged twenty gun corvette has returned to Port Brique's shipyards for a partial rebuild. I began by cutting it back to the top of the hull section and the forechains (I resisted the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) this is a good looking ship Mr. Dulin. i havent been around for a while, so i just saw the other thread the other day. i really like how you have changed the bow, it looks sleek. another ship to look out for ;-). do you have any plans to (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) Richie, It looks very nice overall. And I like your SNOT bow. How did you transition from SOT to SNOT, which bricks did you use? kurt (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) Thanks. The transition is accomplished using four headlight bricks far for'ard. The SNOT section is not structural (internal supports hold the deck), so a 2 stud contact for each side was all that was needed. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) Thank you! (...) I do! I have a long list of improvements that were needed... and the matching solutions list is just about complete. There'll be some innovative bits and pieces. I have a couple of other vessels to take pics of first, though. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)