 Pirates / 4175
Re: 44-Gun Frigate, Done keel and half done gun deck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:35:24 GMT

Thanks.  Ive been working on this for about 9 months now.  Usually I have two
ships on the go, a "sacrifical" one for my kids to build using the traditional
brown pirate ship hulls, and then my main project.  After 3 rebuilds I'm fairly
pleased with the keel, now all I need is more brown,black and tan to finish it
up...hooray for bricklnk eh?

Aaron