 Pirates / 4171
  44-Gun Frigate, Done keel and half done gun deck

see the ship below ...sorry all I've got for a digital camera is on my cell phone. (URL) better view of cannons see (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates) !

  Re: 44-Gun Frigate, Done keel and half done gun deck

(...) This is looking very promising (and very large too). I'm looking forward to seeing (and hearing) more of it! Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 44-Gun Frigate, Done keel and half done gun deck

Thanks. Ive been working on this for about 9 months now. Usually I have two ships on the go, a "sacrifical" one for my kids to build using the traditional brown pirate ship hulls, and then my main project. After 3 rebuilds I'm fairly pleased with (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates)