 Pirates / 41
  Re: Mast options

(...) Maybe I haven't seen all the pieces then. The only ships I've got are the 6289 Red Beard's Runner, 6250 Cross-Bone Clipper, and the 6493 Flying Time Vessel (well, it's got a hull and a mast). 6289 has the 4x4 plate/mast base, the large mast (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mast options

(...) There is a mast base that is 9 bricks tall. It comes in the two largest ships (Black Seas Barracuda, Skull Eye Schooner) and the Carribean Clipper. You also get one in the set #6270 Forbidden Island. With it, your masts (3 pieces) can extend (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)