 Pirates / 4066
    HM Cutter Swallow —Aaron Walsh
   Hello All, No one has posted any new MOC's to .pirates recently, and I remembered I hadn't uploaded these yet, so here they are. HM Cutter Swallow: (URL) I modified a popular Pirate kit, the Imperial Flagship. This type of ship is what is known as a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: HM Cutter Swallow —Richie Dulin
   (...) And I've finally swung the spyglass onto it! (...) Good move! (...) Nice to see it being used! The Lego cannons do seem to be overwhelmingling large when used with the narrow hulls. (...) A few more crew would be good, I think. There's a lot (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)