 Pirates / 4031
    Re: HM 20 gun Frigate Minotaur —Daniel Yuhas
   (...) I've had the same idea to make tall masts like that, but I never had enough mast pieces to do it. I guess great minds think alike. (...) I like the way it looks with the curved lines. (...) Looks like a great ship. You need to take some (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: HM 20 gun Frigate Minotaur —Stephen Rowe
   (...) thanks for the kind words! (...) :-) (...) actually, i do think some would liven up the pics a bit. in reality, i dont have almost any right now, as i sold many of them along with some legos recently, but i will buy more, never fear! best (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)