 Pirates / 3672

Subject:
British Field Artillery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:50:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Things have been fairly quiet in Port Brique lately, but the British are reinforcing their contingent in the French colony with field artillery. So far, only one artilleryman, with a light field gun has arrived.

He sports a custom torso, and a custom tarleton! The tarleton has been crafted from a minifig construction helm and Miliput by Aussie Lego fan and LUGnet lurker David Stannard. I’m very impressed! Check it out:

I’ve got to build some Congreve rockets to supplement the field gun now...

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique