 Pirates / 3509
Re: space keyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston wrote:

   I see youv’e been practicing for Talk Like a Pirate Day, me hearty.

Allisterrrrarrrr.
Avast ye, spacelubber! Harrr! Yon group of spacers be the mos’ wretched cowards of the seven seas, arrr! Ye be not the worth of ye pittance of a bounty to hunt ye down, ye mob of dandy bilge-headed whelps!

“Ensign, prepare to fire at these drunken pirates.”

“Aye, sir. Commence firing action.”

   ps. and a bottle o’ rum.
Ahaar! Splice the mainbrace, me hearties! Har har!

“Enjoy it, it’ll be your last.”

   <spock>Sensors indicate: silliness.</spock>
It’s life Jim, but not as we want to know it.

(This thread stops now (with any hope))

“Yes! With the death of all .castle and .pirates!”

   Michael

-Dan, having fun with Genocide Fleet, AGAIN