 Pirates / 3451
Re: new Pirates website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:47:50 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Andrzej M. Szlaga wrote:
   Hello,

So, this new site is up. Please, take a look at:
http://www.geocities.com/shgg9/

I hope you like it.

--
shgg.

That red skarfed pirate is wrong... perhaps not about the eyepatch pirate cheating, but at least about everybody being disappointed!

Very cool!

The descriptions of both the HMS Sea Hawk and the Black Hawk are excellent.

The Black Hawk is a great vessel. The BSB/Dark Shark based sterncastle is great - great use of blue rather than black. I like the way you’ve lengthened the sterncastle along with adding the centre section - it gives it a good, balanced look to the whole ship.

I like the way you’ve captured the atmosphere of the activity taking place before a voyage in those pics too.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique