 Pirates / 322
Re: Most valuable pirate ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:07:00 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Wilson writes:
What is the most valuable pirate ship? The least valuable?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

1. Skull's Eye Schooner
2. Black Seas Barracuda
3. Redbeard Runner
4. Carribean Clipper
5. Imperial Flagship
6. Renegade Runner, Armada Flagship, Crossbone Clipper

Any individual set might go outrageously high or low - CCs have often gone well
over $100 especially if they are in an unopened box, for example.  But by and
large, this is the order.  Why anyone would pay as much for a CBC as a RR or
AF is a mystery to me, but that's roughly what seems to be the going rate last
I checked.

Bruce

There goes all hope of ever getting a BSB (not that I was trying in the first
place)