 Pirates / 266
  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

(...) This begs the question: Is anyone planning any LEGO celebrations of the new year/millenium (yea, I know, the new millenium doesn't actually start for another year)? (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

(...) Yes - I'm taking my trains into work with me tonight for the weekend, and I'm cracking open a 4532, 4537, 4539, 4547, and 4549 to build. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

ffilz@mindspring.com (Frank Filz) wrote in <386CD901.7AAE@mindspring.com>: (...) Sorta. My wife and I are working on slowly working on rebuilding the sets from a large collection I picked up on Ebay a few months ago. We break out the bins on some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)