 Pirates / 2355
Re: Start of New Bedford Whaler up on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:34:54 GMT

Erik Olson wrote in message ...
In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Anyways, just a few thoughts and ideas.  I like the way the
  ship's shaping up.  Then all you'll need is a LEGO whale...
  or LOTS of yummy dolphins.
In lugnet.pirates, Don Bruce writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6602
...New Bedford whaler.

Hey. I'm searching for whales and not finding any. Someone here must have a
whale! Where are all the whales?

Robin Sather made some Orcas (killer whales) for the VLC layout:

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/