 Pirates / 2220
Re: PirateFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Aaron M. Sneary wrote:

I would very much like it if it were in DC. Along with that statement, let me
say that (depending on which weekend is chosen) I may well be able to supply a
location. I work for the Shakespeare Theatre in DC and we have several
rehearsal/class spaces sometimes available. They are well lit, hardwood floors
with optional carpet squares for bony butts and larger than the pirate room at
Brickfest. As I said, it would strongly depend on which weekend. Keep that in
mind...

Carpetted floors are vastly preferred over other floor styles. It's much
easier on the LEGO (remember, we're sliding ships around).

24 hour access or lockability is a must.

   I could do DC, but not NC.  My driving endurance about maxes
   out at 4 hours right about now--then the arthritis takes over
   and things get downright unpleasant.  (However, Chris and I
   could probably carpool--whose vehicle depends on whether or
   not my AC works, I'd bet. :) )

   Carpets = goooood.

   LFB