 Pirates / 2218
Re: PirateFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:05:50 GMT

I would very much like it if it were in DC. Along with that statement, let me
say that (depending on which weekend is chosen) I may well be able to supply a
location. I work for the Shakespeare Theatre in DC and we have several
rehearsal/class spaces sometimes available. They are well lit, hardwood floors
with optional carpet squares for bony butts and larger than the pirate room at
Brickfest. As I said, it would strongly depend on which weekend. Keep that in
mind...

Aaron