 Pirates / 2198
  Telling Tales

An old sea dog entertains his grandson with stories of his days on the Spanish Main... some true, some, well, perhaps inaccurately remembered. (URL) Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates) !!

  Re: Telling Tales

Very cool little scene. I like the arm-chair especially. Where did the zebra-stripe and map-print tiles come from? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

Hee hee! Great little ship :-) On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Heather Patey (<GHLM4p.J12@lugnet.com>) wrote at 14:12:25 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

(...) "We befriended a troupe of natives on an island near Fiji one year while on the run from Cook and his bunch of nosy scientists. They were quite happy to take our extra trash - barrels, knives, old clothes - and we took home carved masks, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

grampa, where did you get that neat model of a ship? (i do love your stories, grampa) -lenny (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

<gasp> Goodness, I love that ship! And I agree with Tanya, what a great armchair design... <sigh> You're too good for the rest of us, Heather!! It's not fair. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

Awesome ship Heather! that is really well done, you should make an entire fleet of them! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

(...) Details, Details, Details everywhere. From the wallpaper to the cool recliner to the fireside utensils, all very cool. That recliner looks pretty comfy and I will have to give that wallpaper idea a try sometime. I look forward seeing your next (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

Great scene! Incredible detail. I love the wallpaper. -L (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)