 Pirates / 2198
Subject:
Telling Tales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:12:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

An old sea dog entertains his grandson with stories of his days on the
Spanish Main... some true, some, well, perhaps inaccurately remembered.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective

Re: Telling Tales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:36:02 GMT

Very cool little scene.  I like the arm-chair especially.  Where did the
zebra-stripe and map-print tiles come from?

In lugnet.pirates, Heather Patey writes:
An old sea dog entertains his grandson with stories of his days on the
Spanish Main... some true, some, well, perhaps inaccurately remembered.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective
LUGNET Member #490

Re: Telling Tales
An old sea dog entertains his grandson with stories of his days on the
Spanish Main... some true, some, well, perhaps inaccurately remembered.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective