 Pirates / 2197
    Regarding the 6285 BSB and 6286 SES —Jessica Soeda
   Hello, Out of curiousity: I've always noticed more 6285 BSB for sale/auction than the later 6286 SES. I am wondering if more 6285 were made or perhaps were they more popular to buy at the time, that so many people seem to have one for sale? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Regarding the 6285 BSB and 6286 SES —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The BSB was simply available for a longer time and it shows up a lot more often for auction. The SES, though newer, was offered for sale for maybe half the number of years that the BSB was. It shows up in general in better shape than a BSB, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)