 Pirates / 2001
  Re: Puerto Bonita

(...) details... and your characters are great, I don't think I saw one out-of-the-box person, and all going about their business in their own way. Elena is my favorite - the ruffled skirt, the white gloves... ah. How did you make her scarf? I'd (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

(...) Wow, thanks for the compliment! The scarf came about as kind of an accident. I was looking for a way to make some "respectable" ladies for the town (lego seems to think one wench, who I happen to adore in all of her disrepute, is enough woman (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

(...) <snip> (...) My fave fig also uses the paradisa bathing suit. (Scar, of course)... <grin> koinkeedink? I think not... -Shiri (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

I love cross polinating from theme to theme, and since the paradisa theme has some great "female" (quite sterotypical) features, I always go there when I'm looking for detail ideals. I also use several belville and scala implements, I hope that Lego (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

(...) Definitely, I love taking pirates and even town pieces into castle. Of course, I'm a little close minded in that I stick my creations to a mostly Castle era. :-) But I definitely want to have MOCs for other themes when I get the money to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)