 Pirates / 1899
Re: Whats up with brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 22:39:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!
Whats up with brickbay now? Iv'e been checking up on a shop on there and
everytime I try to get on , it pops up askign for my member name and
password , and i'm not a member (I know I need to join) so when I hit cancel
, I only have a few seconds until it pops up once again to further aggrivate
me. Now I can't even get on to register for brickbay to make that message go
away! Whoever maintains brickbay needs to get rid of that , its annoying for
me , and other non members . >:O <<<<<Me.

Bryan B. Possibly the youngest Lugnet User
http://bryanssiteolego.homestead.com

I'm a member and when I put my login name and password, I got an "authorization
failed" message. It hasn't been working for a full day now.

Eric.