 Pirates / 1885
  Original sails at Greenman's ABS BB-shop

Hi moc-builders, I know this is not entirely the right place to post, but my offer is just interesting for the members of this group. I've uploaded a lot of sails in my shop - mostly 1 or MORE complete sets from: 6285 - 6286 - 6271 - 6268 and sets (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)