 Pirates / 1885
1884  |  1886
Subject:
Original sails at Greenman's ABS BB-shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 01:46:40 GMT

Hi moc-builders,

I know this is not entirely the right place to post, but my offer is just
interesting for the members of this group.

I've uploaded a lot of sails in my shop - mostly 1 or MORE complete sets from:
6285 - 6286 - 6271 - 6268 and sets for the small 8-wide ship from 6277

Check it out in my shop, sets theme 'Pirates'    :-)

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=greenman

Combined with a sail-order I can also supply dozens of pieces to mount the sails
(1*2+hook, plates 1*.., 1*4+knob etc.). Just ask, I don't intend to upload these
parts.
Add a very good description and/or partnumber if you want such parts!

Kind regards,
Klaas H. Meijaard - The Netherlands