 Pirates / 1866
    Are 6259 and 6267 Soldiers or Imperial Guards? —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   While searching for pirate sets I noticed that 6259 Broadside's Brig and 6267 Lagoon Lock-up are listed as belonging to the Imperial Guards. Shouldn´t they be under Soldiers? The 4 sets under Soldiers was released in 1989 and 1990. They all sport (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Are 6259 and 6267 Soldiers or Imperial Guards? —Jon Furman
   Christian, I've asked this question in this newsgroup on several occasions, and I'm Afraid there are no definitive answers. At some point Lego decided that the soldiers should switch colors, and it appears that the switch didn't necessarily happen (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Are 6259 and 6267 Soldiers or Imperial Guards? —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   You have some fine pionts and I agree with you Jon. I think that Lego would never show the blue and red actually fighting each other. Just the privateers. Maybe Todd has just taken it from the Pause guide: (URL) the Fibblesnork guide supports my (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)