 Pirates / 1835
    Re: WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested? —Frank Filz
   (...) I certainly agree that a MOC with extra cannon and whatnot would class as more. One thing which does need a little clarification though is how cannon are counted. The way I interpret the Pirate Game rules, a class 7 ship (BSB or SES for (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested? —Dan Vogel
     (...) I will list it as total but allow listing for both shooting and non shooting. And perhaps a big bold number what place one is in for shooting cannons. I will also add a section for boats. Though i don't really know if Row Boats had a big (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Piratefest (Was:WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested?) —James Seibert
    Frank Filz wrote in message (Snip). If you can make (...) Piratefest, I like that idea. I would attend Brickfest if work allowed the time off. If floorspace was not at a premium, Brikwars could be combined with Piratefest or vice versa. The best of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)