 Pirates / 1804
1803  |  1805
Subject:
Ugliest Set Ever? (Was Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
This is not a plug to sell anything - this auctions is over, anyway.  Note
the listing - Crossbones Clippers haters may get a chuckle out of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=575909038

Bruce

That's the ugliest Pirates set ever? I thought it was
Forbidden Island. Sure, its a classic, but it seems poorly designed.
Stairs leading into the ocean????

It doesn't come close to being the uglist set in any theme ever, I can think of
many uglier ones outside the Pirate theme:
Witch's Magic Manor
Fire Chief
Wind Runners
Alpha Team Bomb Squad