 Pirates / 1792
Re: Custom Pirate Fig site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:07:30 GMT

Thanks for pointing those out Bruce.  Some of the hats and vests had the
same "shine" as the ABS.  Do you think the creator did some plastic molding
type of work?  Those are some pretty incredible designs.

Markus

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Those who like custom minifigs or are pirate fans should check out this site
(sorry, I can only read one word in twenty of German, but the pictures speak
for themselves).

http://195.88.140.13/gallery/g60/

Bruce