 Pirates / 1789
1788  |  1790
Subject:
How to make sales stick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:59:39 GMT

Hi all,
This might of been discussed before, if it has please direct me to where. :)

I was wondering if anyone had come up with a good way to place sails on non
traditional ball-sticking-out-of-the-side pieces? I don't have enough of
those original pieces and want to put more sails up. If anyone can help, it
would be a great help! thanks.

-Dan