 Pirates / 1743
  Masayuki Ogura...

... has posted a very nice sailing ship on brickshelf.. (URL) was kind of surprised he hadn't said anything about it yet. Felix (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

(...) Well, it might be because he made his announcements in the Japanese equivalent of our Lugnet. I stumbled across it, and interestingly enough those people talk about a lot of the same things we do, only in Japanese. They seemed only slightly (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Wow, that is pretty nice. Makes me want to aquire another copy or two of 6280. So I could have a large white ship in my fleet. I didn't think too much of the base set, but now I see with modifications it can me as nice as the others. -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Wow, that is pretty nice. Makes me want to aquire another copy or two of 6280. So I could have a large white ship in my fleet. I didn't think too much of the base set, but now I see with modifications it can be as nice as the others. -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

(...) What's the URL for this Japanese LEGO community? Not that I'll be able to read any of it, but I'm curious. Steve (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Jason Spears wrote in message ... (...) 6280. (...) of (...) others. (...) You really need an extra midsection to make it look good - I did a rebuild that way too: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

(...) Hi Steve, There are a few web translators out there. Try: (URL) radio button on the left is English -> Japanese translation. The radio button on the right is Japanese -> English. The drop down menu has two choices -- show translation only (top (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Hi, guys. I'm Japanese LEGO FAN who is slightly aware of you,LUGNETers :-) Last day, we talked about #1592 again ('Cause I bought that one in MISB condition), so I came to search topics about #1592 in LUGNET, and I found this subject named my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)