 Pirates / 1747
Re: Masayuki Ogura...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:11:01 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jimmy Park wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Felix Greco writes:
... has posted a very nice sailing ship on brickshelf..

I was kind of surprised he hadn't said anything about it yet.

Well, it might be because he made his announcements in the Japanese
equivalent of our Lugnet.  I stumbled across it, and interestingly enough
those people talk about a lot of the same things we do, only in Japanese.
They seemed only slightly aware of us, but they would sometimes have links
to some really good MOCs created by LUGNET'ers.

What's the URL for this Japanese LEGO community?  Not that I'll be able to
read any of it, but I'm curious.

Steve