 Pirates / 1643
  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) "I'd had a lot to drink that night, and one thing led to another..." :) "It was all haywire...cats and dogs sleeping together, folks reassembling Pirate hulls..." Perhaps it was just that Bruce Magic. I'd love to know how you did it, too! I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) I'm thinking it's a sonic weld which sometimes doesn't get made at all. I've tugged and pulled and yanked and pried (gently) some hulls and never got them to budge, on the other hand, the 6268 hull I just washed the other week practically just (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) I have a brown hull with a green deck, so I know I didn't dream it. Bruce (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)